Eba Siding is one of the few remaining pieces of infrastructure on the defunct Adelaide – Morgan rail line.
The first section of the line opened from Gawler. It was built to service the copper mining at Kapunda, opened on 13 August 1860. It was extended to Morgan on 23 September 1878 to provide a more efficient freight and passenger connection between the Murray paddle steamers and both the city of Adelaide and Port Adelaide for ocean transport.
The Eudunda to Morgan section closed on 2 November 1969, followed by the Kapunda to Eudunda section on 11 March 1994.
Over the years locals have placed a number of objects on the platform to keep the dream alive.
Eba Siding, South Australia.